If you're a woman, read this blog.

If you're a woman, read this blog. If you're married to a woman, read this blog. If you need a good laugh (especially if you're a woman) read this blog, which regards a mixture of my own personal drama, my adventures within the kitchen, and my love for photography.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Masterpiece.

I have loved this quote for quite some time.  Now I have a child to speak the quote about.  I love my little girl so much, and everything about this quote is true.  As an artist I have always dreamt of creating something beautiful, moving and thoughtful.  I never dreamed that I would feel such a way about a person.  But she is beautiful, moving and though provoking, just as the perfect masterpiece should be.  She is my child, my masterpiece.  She fills me with love, and I wear the honor of motherhood with pride.




No comments:

Post a Comment