If you're a woman, read this blog.

If you're a woman, read this blog. If you're married to a woman, read this blog. If you need a good laugh (especially if you're a woman) read this blog, which regards a mixture of my own personal drama, my adventures within the kitchen, and my love for photography.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

LuLaRoe: Fear No Print

LuLaRoe is pretty well known for the craziness of their prints! Personally, I think it's a great reputation to have, but I know that many of us may find busy prints daunting. I'll be the first to say that this print in the Nicole dress wasn't something I thought I would ever wear. However, a talk with my favorite cosmetology friend taught me that it is important, and very simple to break up the busyness of a piece.

 

Let's take this Nicole dress as our example. It is nuts! Every inch of it is packed full of rich color and texture. This print is definitely a DTY type 3 dress. It is a picture of texture and warmth. But it can also be pretty overwhelming! First things first, this piece needs to be surrounded by solids. Brown belt, to find your waist, or draped on your hips, and solid brown boots. A simple jean jacket or vest will frame the fun of the print, and tone it down to a manageable yet fabulous level. If you're loving the busy, boho style, be brave and throw a cream lace duster cardigan over this beauty, and some braids in your hair! (Since I just wrote that, I absolutely need to hit up target now and try it! 😱) 

 

So we used some solids to break up the intensity of the print, but now comes the fun part. With a busy print you get an overload of color, which gives you an entire spectrum of options for accessorizing! Bronze and gold metals, glass beads, bone beads, wood, seashells, minerals and gems! Seriously, how gorgeous would a bronze cuff be with this dress? Metal earrings? Gah! 

 

 

I pulled out some of my favorite pieces and discovered that this dress is basically made for me! But here's a little secret just for you ladies, and it's going to make you want to buy a bronze cuff of your own: this dress isn't mine. It's yours! That's right! This gorgeous, warm, boho Nicole is going in the giveaway stash!!!!

That's right! I now have a minimum of five items for our five weeks of giveaways coming up in June, and I'm not necessarily going to stop collecting goodies for you all, because, let's face it, I'm having way too much fun, aaaaand I really kind of like you guys!

Love ya! 😘

To join in on my LuLaRoe journey, gets tips and critiques on LLR styles, and to keep up on upcoming giveaways, join my to-be shopping group: www.Facebook.com/LularoeSerenaMcRae

To follow me on Instagram: @lularoeserenamcrae
www.Facebook.com/LularoeSerenaMcRae

3 comments:

  1. Your photography skills are on point, girl! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photography skills are on point, girl! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

  3. شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
    نستخدم سيارت مؤمنة لعملية نقل الاثاث والتنقل من مدينة لاخري وداخل الرياض حسب المتطلبات سياراتنا المستخدمة في النقل تبدأ من سيارات دينا 4.5 متر طول في عرض 2 متر الي سياراتcontainer وهي السيارات كبيرة الحجم وتستخدم في النقل والشحن الدولي وبين مدن المملكة لتفي جميع اغراض الشحن نوفر لكم السيارات المغطاه والمكشوفة لتفادي عوامل الطقس مثل الامطار والحفاظ علي الاثاث ، يعمل لدينا -فريق عمل يعمل على راحتك انت واسرتك. شركة نقل عفش واثاث بالخرج

    شركة نقل اثاث

    شركة نقل

    شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض

    شركة نقل عفش بالرياض

    شركة نقل اثاث فى الرياض

    ReplyDelete