If you're a woman, read this blog.

If you're a woman, read this blog. If you're married to a woman, read this blog. If you need a good laugh (especially if you're a woman) read this blog, which regards a mixture of my own personal drama, my adventures within the kitchen, and my love for photography.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fluid.

Can I just start out by saying that for being made of 80% water, I am one big sissy.  And for that matter, so is my husband.  Think about it.  Every morning we wake up and we have to deal with so much fluid. Within the first 10 minutes of the day, what do you do?  You pee, you blow your nose (if you're not so lucky, you pick it), you brush your teeth and try not to drool everywhere, and you pick boogers out of your eyes (that is probably the least of our worries, thank goodness).  (If you'd like to add something to the list, comment, but I think my point stands.)  We wake up, possibly even in a puddle of drool (though I like to reserve it for a good nap) and we are bombarded with nasty, leaky, gooey, sticky fluids.  We're disgusting.  And on top of that, we're supposed to donate significant time of the day to making more fluids, specifically, eight glasses of it.


My mother used to always try to convince me to go into the nursing field.  "There's lots of jobs!" She'd say.  "It pays well!"  Well screw that.  I'd happily poke a hundred people with needles, but when it comes to the fluids, not a chance.  Same thing with dentistry.  "Be a dental assistant, or a hygienist, it makes great money and good hours!"  Drool.  That's all I have to say.

1 comment:

  1. Serena...I fel so close to you now. Keeeedding but great posts! I could read your writing all day, which becomes VERY apparent when I'm impressed with your fluid post :)

    ReplyDelete