If you're a woman, read this blog.

If you're a woman, read this blog. If you're married to a woman, read this blog. If you need a good laugh (especially if you're a woman) read this blog, which regards a mixture of my own personal drama, my adventures within the kitchen, and my love for photography.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Art.

I love art.  I love art that inspires me.  I love art that makes me think.  I love art that makes me question myself.  I love art that makes me question my ideals and expectations.  I love art that challenges what I am.  I love art.

I have always seen and been able to appreciate art that does these things to me, and I've always wanted to be able to create art that does the same for others.  I think that I've finally accomplished such a feat!  It took a moment of inner conflict in my own life to be able to create something that might challenge others to think and question themselves.

Here is that work.






The rest of this portfolio can be seen on my Artists Wanted profile, which can be found here.  If this work challenges you, makes you think, or causes you to question your own life, click "Collect Me" to give this portfolio a chance to be seen by the world.

Help my vision be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment