If you're a woman, read this blog.

If you're a woman, read this blog. If you're married to a woman, read this blog. If you need a good laugh (especially if you're a woman) read this blog, which regards a mixture of my own personal drama, my adventures within the kitchen, and my love for photography.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Belts & Shoes.

I thought that perhaps a follow-up on my fashion-friendly post would be fun, considering that I'm actually keeping up with a goal for once!  I have been taking time with myself each day, and not leaving the house until I feel absolutely beautiful!  One thing that has been forcing me to dress up a little bit more, is that my husband splurged for me to have a new pair of shoes!  A new pair of shoes always makes a girl think a little bit more about her getup, I think.  It sure does for me, especially when the new pair of shoes are these!!! Fluorescent pink Chuck Taylors!!! With a little chipped nail polish to match.


And there's nothing better to dress up a baby bump than a cute belt! I'm normally a cotton-only kinda gal, but I'm beginning to think there's something worth while in all these odd "hang to dry" fabrics.

I also replaced my floppy-cotton capris with form fitting black leggings (which I found at Ross for $4.99).  It's amazing how much difference a couple inches of fabric makes on my self-esteem!

No comments:

Post a Comment