If you're a woman, read this blog.

If you're a woman, read this blog. If you're married to a woman, read this blog. If you need a good laugh (especially if you're a woman) read this blog, which regards a mixture of my own personal drama, my adventures within the kitchen, and my love for photography.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Crib!

To help me cope with my fear of the third trimester, and how darn long it feels until Juliet will arrive, my husband decided to take me on a surprise date to Target to buy our crib.  His hopes that it would make the next three months not seem so long were completely legit.  My feelings have gone from terror to excitement once again! 


My goober husband unpacking the goods!






The professional assembler at work!





My handsome man!  (Should I share that I was actually helping, and shooting pictures with my other hand? No viewfinder necessary!)





Caged up.







Brooklyn was so upset that Michael was in a cage, she spent most of the time trying to wiggle underneath the edge of the crib.  Eventually the side-dive proved fruitful and she made her way to the other end of the room.







Michael testing the crib, with a nice, big baby-wail.  Brooklyn supervising.







Eventually, the crib was built!  Then Michael realized that it's a good thing this is already the decided nursery, because that crib isn't going anywhere!





THEN Michael realized that it probably would have been a good idea to listen to his wife, when she said, "Why don't we clean up the room before we start?"





Somehow the mess made it out of there, and the crib made it in!  






After rearranging the room three times, Mom - "the Boss" -  Me - I decided where everything belonged.  Now we're one step closer to being ready for baby Juliet's arrival, somewhere near August 5th!  And I am must less terrified about the next three months.  Feeling more prepared, and more unable to start buying stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment