If you're a woman, read this blog.

If you're a woman, read this blog. If you're married to a woman, read this blog. If you need a good laugh (especially if you're a woman) read this blog, which regards a mixture of my own personal drama, my adventures within the kitchen, and my love for photography.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Inspiration.

So I just threw out a post to all my peeps at Pima, begging someone to take cute pictures of myself with a belly!  I've noticed recently that my friends afar off don't recognize me, so I need a few nice pictures, just to keep up my public image!

I got an email from a sweet girl who said, very humbly, "I'd really love some experience, you can look at my work if you want!"

So I took her up on that and found this image that just struck my eye like a hammer!  LOVE!


Image by Gabrielle Oase.

Absolutely beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment