If you're a woman, read this blog.

If you're a woman, read this blog. If you're married to a woman, read this blog. If you need a good laugh (especially if you're a woman) read this blog, which regards a mixture of my own personal drama, my adventures within the kitchen, and my love for photography.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Six.

Day six!  Today I got to spend a wonderfully long time in the dark room, smelling all of those perfectly mixed chemicals for a time much longer than I really want to admit to myself.  So I take a deep breath (or two or three) and forget the smell of chemicals, and confess that I could have stayed in that darkroom all day.  Were it not for the bane of my existence, my appetite, I would have gone through my entire package of Ilford pearl paper without a hint of a break.  So here's what I did.


Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment