If you're a woman, read this blog.

If you're a woman, read this blog. If you're married to a woman, read this blog. If you need a good laugh (especially if you're a woman) read this blog, which regards a mixture of my own personal drama, my adventures within the kitchen, and my love for photography.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Three.

Day three of my project makes two pictures of dogs out of three pictures.  You know that all photography instructors absolutely hate photographs of dogs, especially puppies, because there's absolutely no proof of your skills are a photographer within those cute little faces.  But that's okay.  Today I only need proof that my sister made the best decision of her life when she brought Molly home with her.


Molly really is happy to be here, but she doesn't like being teased with treats.  She was being so good, and he made her wait MUCH too long for her Cheerio.  I think she was telling me, "Please let me have it?"  Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment